Monday 8 September 2008

Skater Baby....

Mr.Jason has NO FEAR!! He was in love with the skate board the minute we got there. He was so serious about getting on it and riding, and would get really upset if we tried to distract him and get him away from the ramps! SO, yeah. He kept Seth really busy 'riding' him around, and thought he was big stuff when he took him down the ramp!! Maybe it was the mo-hawk he was sportin'....??? Who knows!


*notice the baby booty-crack showin'......he makes me happy! i love that boy so much!!
Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

Al said...

hahah so good man.

Jenny said...

He truly had fun. He is such a little dare devil!

Jan said...

I love hearing the tone you have when you talk about Jason - I know you love all your kids but there is something special there when you talk about him. I love it.

Laura said...

The crack shot cracks me up! Ha ha :) So cute with the faux-hawk too!

Amanda said...

I love the hawk!! lol looks like a blast!!

Chris and Tara Mason said...

Skate or die! :) What a cutie!

Natalie said...

He is cute and so easy to love!

Phogles said...

awe, I love this photo montage! What a pair, those two guys. How did you paste all those pictures together?

And yeah, you don't need a board to enjoy a skate park. There's one not too far from our house, and I took the girls there once, and they had so much fun running and sliding. Good thing none of the local skaters were there, because we looked like such dorks.