Saturday 13 September 2008

Dear Rain,

Please go away. I am a very busy boy who wants to be outside EVERY minute of the day.
I am begging you. I heard Mom say something like, 'wait till winter, buddy' and it scares me. What's that supposed to mean!? It couldn't possibly be worse than this??
It has been raining all day. All I want is some fresh air. Do you realize how hard this is on me? On my Mom? Sometimes when I don't get to go outside I scream incredibly loud. Like ear piercing, brain busting loud.
See. Mr. Rain, it is all your fault. I am telling my Mom that I had to do this, all because of you. Someday, i am sure we will be better friends, but right now I still don't like you. Have a good day, and hurry up and get out of here. Thank you. Love, Jason Galbraith
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Jenny said...

This is precious! It is so perfectly true! I love it!

BJ Scott said...

You are so funny.. and Mr. Jason looks soooo sad. He just wants to play outside... Him and Gideon both... I'm with them... I'm ready for some sunshine.

Jan said...

Look at that face! He does need some time outside! Stop, rain!

Chris and Tara Mason said...

He is so stinkin' cute! Those pictures just make me want to pick him up and snuggle with him! :)