Thursday 11 September 2008

9-11


I still remember where I was, what I was doing and how the entire thing seemed so unreal. It was a mixture of disbelief and complete shock. The day went on in slow motion. I was actually watching it live on Good Morning America, and was so stunned to see the second plane hit the building.....and then when the Tower fell.

I was thinking how crazy that it has been 7 years, and how blessed we are that we haven't had any other attacks on our soil since. It makes me think that maybe our government has been doing some good, you know! I am so grateful for the Men and Women who risk their lives for us day in and day out. Wherever they serve, wherever they are stationed, we appreciate you! Thank you for keeping us safe.



It is a day we will never forget.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Jan said...

It's so hard to believe it was 7 years ago -- and yet it seems like it was yesterday too in some ways. This is a day that will never be forgotten.

Jenny said...

Thank you for remembering..love you