Wednesday 10 September 2008

The dramatic Dragon.....




okay, really I am not writing to tell the story of these shots. I just have been terrible lately about taking pictures so I really don't have any new ones of things we've been doing lately!
Things are getting ready to bust out over here. I went to Hamilton last night to see all of the work my Mama and Papa have been doing on the building and things are looking SO good!!
Dad worked like a dog all day prepping the walls, moving the display cases out, sweeping up and bagging yucky Sheetrock and even started texturing an area!! Crazy!! Mom pulled all the woodwork down and has several coats of shiny white paint on them, and covered the windows to add an air of mystery to the observers. (and in this small town we have a LOT of them!) So, things are definitely coming together and I am getting more and more excited.

I am now in the process of finding the flooring we will need. We have a painter coming in next week to shoot the ceiling, then we will paint the walls and lay the floors!! Wa-hoo! I can't wait to show you some of the pics!


*oh and the dragon.....Ella was very upset that I was making her share the costume with Jenna. It was totally cracking me up the drama that ensued! Oh. life is hard when you are three!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Jan said...

Busy times -- sounds like your mom and dad are totally up to their eyeballs in this new adventure!

And I love the dragon pictures. Made me smile!

Jenny said...

Thanks Sarah for the kudos! I love you all and I love being part of this. Mostly I love that dragon! Who doesn't have days like that!

Chris and Tara Mason said...

Sharing - I hate dealing with that whole concept when it comes to kids! Sometimes I just feel light yelling, "Just share the damn toy or it's going the trash!" I haven't actually yelled that, but the thought crosses my mind almost every day!