Sunday 6 April 2008

Wow!


Conference was AMAZING. Was it not?! I have a total soft spot in my heart for President Monson. I love his humor, and that he tries to keep such a straight face. Well, and not to mention that he is Swedish...:) I however especially loved the talk by Elder Ballard. It was exactly what I needed to hear. I am going to try harder to not over schedule our time and just enjoy these little ones. (I have been struggling with that, lately!) I am just so grateful for a living Prophet and Apostles that guides us. That gives advice, and that can speak to our souls. I forget how blessed I am sometimes, and am glad for the reminder! I also love that we can listen and each of us individually can get what it is we needed to hear. So, what was your favorite talk?
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Unknown said...

agreed, so much good stuff!

Jenny said...

Some day you will know how wonderful it is to read that your children love conference. Thank you for loving what is so dear to my heart.

Unknown said...

Conference was so great, I was all pumped to blog something but you pretty much said exactly what I was thinking! So I'll just completely agree with you on this one.

Jan said...

So many great talks -- I love, love loved it. I really did. I totally love Pres. Monson, but also loved Elder Uchtdorf's and Sis. Lant. But really, they were all so good.

Laura said...

Hey, I need to talk to you! Mainly, I was wondering if you wanted to be on the email list for Families Supporting Adoption? I've been the KC Chapter Secretary since 2006, but just now received a new roster. I saw your name on the agency list, but I don't have an email address for you. If you want to know about FSA events etc., just let me know and I can get your address from Misty!