Friday 4 April 2008

Jessica and Tommy


Man, these two are perfect for each other!! It was a wonderful day in the Oakland Temple. It was such a beautiful thing to be a part of. Jessica and Tommy are really just perfect for each other. (I am serious here people.....you had to be there, but you can literally see the perfect-ness of this relationship!! :) You really don't see "it" very often....and they had "it"...
I am glad I had the opportunity to be a part of their special day! Congratulations, you two!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

sperry said...

Wow! Thanks for the pictures! So wish I could have been there. :)

Jan said...

Beautiful pictures -- and you could see that the weather cooperated beautifully. Love it.

Josh, Amanda, and Talon said...

How fun!! I want to go to the Beach now. Those were way cute pictures. We are glad you guys had such a good time and we wished we could of been there.