Monday 21 April 2008

please take note...


Reasons why Jason reminds me of my brother Alan......
Well, first of all he drools a lot right now. Which brings back sweet memories of Alan when he was around fourteen (right, Mom?) He used to drool when he would talk and we just thought he was a 'lil 'special. But it is sweet to see that Jason takes after him in that way. I just hope he out grows it before Alan did.
And man, Jason has some serious gas. If you know Alan. At.All. You will know why this trait reminds me of him also.
Yes, I know I have a terrible habit of ALWAYS talking about how cute my baby is, but NO that isn't really something that reminds me of Alan....
Hmm, I guess that is mostly it...Yup. Drool and Gas. Alan, I am so glad that I named my sweet boy after you....isn't he precious?
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Al said...

man, chicks dig the drool, and when I was 14 I was just realizing this so maybe I overplayed my game a bit, it happens. It should stand to reason that my namesake would be bringing the same game. And gas is surprisingly entertaining, cherish these moments sarah, soon it'll only happen when he eats a whole bag of oranges and then a half gallon of rocky road all at once. You're gonna miss these precious memories we 'Alan's' are known for.

Seth, Sarah and the kids said...

hahahaha!! I love you Al! You always make me laugh!! Thanks!

Unknown said...

THIS IS HILARIOUS! You are seriously not right.

Jen said...

Nice comeback, Sarah!

Laura said...

You said you tried to find me Sunday... We actually sat about 4 rows behind you. (Your hair looked beautiful by the way!) So talk about "stalking" in real life. I got to see Jason and his cuteness and I laughed every time Ella needed to get up and move around! Too funny. I should have said Hi, but I didn't want to bug you too much in one weekend! :)

Stephanie said...

I had to open just to see Big Al's rebuttle. Ha Ha. With qualitites like that we are trying to find him a gal, right??? Of course, we love everything about Al, even these more primative qualities! Ha Ha. Great fun.