Wednesday 30 April 2008

It's over...


Just look at us....we were SO sad to have it end! Time flew by and we all just had a blast! Girls, for real...I love you! We can't wait so long between getting together....and those of you that missed it....dang it, make it next time all right!? Maybe I will try to be less out of control so I don't embarrass myself or my Mom. But I am not making any promises!:) Sometimes you can't help what comes out at 2am....know what I mean!? Until next time....
Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

Laura said...

Excellent pouty faces!

Jenny said...

I am so glad you finally blogged. These are some good sad faces! Thank you for always being the picture taker! I miss all of you!!

Unknown said...

You're the best Sarah! You've got to send me some pictures since you're the only one who was smart enough to use their camera...

Josh, Amanda, and Talon said...

I was so sad to leave. I felt like I had only been there for about a day. Well I guess I was there for only two but still.....

Jen said...

Ahhh...we're so cute when we're sad! Hated to leave. Thanks for all the laughs!

Sam said...

This was so fun...excessive, but, fun!

Stephanie said...

...OK. Will do. Check. Marked my calendar. Sent myself a reminder. What more can I do.

BJ Scott said...

Sarah, What did you do to your mom's face in this picture... her mouth doesn't match up... I'm thinking photo editing. Great pic tho'