Saturday 5 April 2008

Normally....




during the Priesthood session of conference we just hang out at home and watch a movie or do a project. Tonight it was so beautiful we decided to go to Wallace State Park and have a little fun. The kids had a blast and it was Jason's first time in a swing.

Okay, to be completely honest, we went to the park right after the last session of conference to take Caleb and Erin's engagement photo's. The moment we got home Katie realized she left her sweatshirt there, by the swings. I was like, 'Oh well'.....she was crying her eyes out, then I realized if it mattered that much to her we might as well go back. So we did. I was very surprised the sweatshirt was still there, and the kids had a blast playing again at the park. I guess it was a good thing Katie forgot that sweatshirt.....or my night would have been a LOT more boring!! :)

I hope you enjoyed your conference Saturday. We sure did. I can't wait for tomorrow! If you haven't already, check out Mom's blog....i loved her blog about conference!! It is true what she said about the comfort in knowing that you have such a support of people standing, singing and sustaining with you all at the same time. I just love being a part of something SO much bigger than myself.
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Jan said...

I loved your comment about being part of something so much bigger than yourself -- that's how I feel too but you articulated it better than I ever could.

Chris and Tara Mason said...

That picture of Jason on the swing cracks me up! What a super cutie!

Jenny said...

I love the one won the bridge. You need to blow that one up. When I looked at the ones of Jason I was blown away by how big he is getting. You do articulate so well.

Amanda said...

Ella always makes the funnies faces in her pictures. she cracks me up!!!

Jen said...

Ah, Katie might have known what she was doing leaving the sweatshirt behind. The park looks fun!

Laura said...

You have the cutest kids! I agree with your momma... blow the bridge (I mean the picture) up!! It looks like it captured each of their unique personalities. :)