Friday 4 April 2008

Proof!





Here is the proof I got some sand between my toes. I didn't actually get them in the water, because BRRRR! It was cold! Seth enjoyed skipping rocks in the ocean (weirdo) and I was trying out a little sun flare action. Anyway, we had a lovely time in California. I met a Girl named Olivia who is a total blog stalker like me. I have tried to convince her she needs a blog, but we will have to wait and see. I am actually really excited about meeting her....she is married to Adam who was a really good friend of mine. We have lots of memories doing crazy things (well, at least I do) and had a blast growing up together. Now we are all married and old, with kids! Weird! It was definitely fun to catch up, and I wish we lived closer cause I really could have some fun with Olivia. Good times, good times! So Girl, if you are out there, reading this.....Do comment!! :)
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Awwww! You guys are so cute. Jake and I need some good pictures on a beach. I have to admit, I'm getting pretty tempted by his whole "we're going on a cruise" thing...

olivia (tringham) lyman said...

Sarah,
Hi there! I am finally commenting on your post because I finally have a moment to do so. I totally enjoyed meeting you too! You are so much fun and I really wish we lived closer to each other because I have a feeling we could have some good times together! Maybe some time when Melissa is making a trek to Missouri, I will force her to let me tag along! Adam entertained me on the way home with stories of all of your fun childhood together. Love it! I haven't set up a blog yet, but am seriously considering it. I just don't know if I'd have the time for it, and would neglect it, you know? But I will hopefully talk to you soon, girl! Have a good day!
Lots of Love,
Olivia