Wednesday 30 April 2008

Whew! Here goes....

THE GIRLS WEEKEND!!!! Was SO fun!! As you can tell by this picture some craziness was going on....Not sure about my Sister-in-laws fascination with my booty.....but I don't look too bothered! Hahaha!!

We really did have such a good time. Stayed up way too late, ate way too much, and laughed till our sides and cheeks hurt! We got a ton of scrap booking done too! (i guess that was the point, right!?)

I may or may not have been totally out of control and completely inappropriate at times. (who knew?) But the saying goes...."What happens at Girls weekend, STAYS at Girls weekend!!" At that is the rule I am going to follow! Unless.....
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Jenny said...

Fun Fun Fun !!! and I was going to say something, but what happens at girls weekend stays at girls weekend!

tiburon said...

Looks like so much fun! I love girls weekend :)

Unknown said...

YAY!!! I'm already ready to go again!

Josh, Amanda, and Talon said...

What can I say you have a nice hiney..

Jen said...

Loved every minute! And, my lips are sealed :)

Sam said...

Yeah, see no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil....until next time!!! I love you all!! :) can't wait till next time!!!

Chris and Tara Mason said...

You look like you had a great time! All of those pictures makes me want to have a girls weekend too!