Friday 4 April 2008

The smallest plane, EVER!




Yikes! We had to ride home from Denver on this itty bitty plane. It held 20 people MAX, including the pilots. The entire thing was open, so we could see out the front window of the plane, and watch the pilot drive the whole thing. It was definitely a bumpy ride, that induced a few screams and yelps from random people. (it may or may not have been me) But seriously,I was totally freaked out. I started thinking about the commuter planes that had crashed recently, thinking 'oh good, at least it was only 18 people.' And now I was on one of those planes thinking 'shoot, we ARE people, with lives, families'...yikes. It definitely made that more real to me. On a lighter note, I did NOT have to use the stack of barf bags the pilot handed me, and doesn't Jason look adorable?! He loved looking out the window! He is such a good baby! :)
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Laura said...

I'm loving all of the pictures from your trip! This is why I LOVE blogs-- you don't have to wait for people to come to your house to show them the scrap-book you made!

Peter & I get to go to California this Summer to spend some time with his grandparents and your pictures are getting me that much more excited about it!!

And lastly, THANK YOU so much for your comments on my blog this morning. I really needed your words of encouragement and reassurance. You're such a good friend!

Have a great Conference weekend!
love, Laura

Chris and Tara Mason said...

You are brave my friend! I would have been freaked out (and perhaps done a little deathbed repentance just in case)!

Lindsey said...

ahh i miss u guys already! i am so happy that seth, baby jason, and you got home saftly!! say hi to the rest of the family! love you guys all!

Jen said...

Barf bags, why not hand out parachutes!?