Saturday 21 June 2008

what do you do......


when you see a three year old sportin' the biggest mullet ever!??! I tried hard NOT to stare. But it was difficult. Really difficult. Just so you know....his Mom had an even bigger ONE!!! (like down to her rear end, long) I am NOT even kidding!! You never know what you are going to find at our local pool. But I can pretty much guarantee some crazy hairdo's, and your run of the mill 'way too fat for that bikini' people!
Enter at your own risk. really.



*no children were hurt in this picture taking extravaganza. the two mullet sportin' folk were actually very nice. i am obviously the one with the problem here.
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Sam said...

that is too funny! your right about the local pools here...scary!:)

Jan said...

Uh, no. Mullets are way too weird - why would you do that to a kid? (YOUR kid?) I don't get it.

Chris and Tara Mason said...

Hey - that's my nephew! :)

Jen said...

You are bad! And, I am laughing so hard!!!

G-mom said...

that's freaking hilarious!!