Sunday 15 June 2008

Happy Fathers Day....


to the best Dad my kids could ever ask for!! I feel like I won the biggest life prize. Not only did I get a great Dad, I married a great Dad for my kids!! :)
I love the way they all run out the door when Dad gets home....the way Seth plays sports with them. the way he teaches them new things. I love the way he can explain things to them and they get it. He is happy and sweet. We love you so much Seth. Thanks for always making me want to be better. And for loving our kids so much.
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Lindsey said...

ahhhhhhhhh.....the perfect husband, tell seth happy fathers day!!! tell all the family i love them.

Chris and Tara Mason said...

Happy Father's Day!

Jan said...

He's a sweetheart, isn't he? I have always loved your Seth -- and I love how he loves you and his kids.

Lindsey said...

were did you get your blog from???

Unknown said...

Ok Sarah, enoug of the free peeks, if you must go look at my naked butt again just leave a credit card # so I can at least make some money!

Sam said...

What a cutie!

G-mom said...

Love your pics!! happy fathers day to seth. p.s. Do you know of any awesome Jobs out there??