Saturday 21 June 2008

The little Rascal!!!





Jason is pretty much everywhere these days!! This was at 7am this morning....I was checking my email, when I heard a LOT of crackling and laughing. No doubt it was Jason.....his new favorite thing is to stand at the cabinets and barely open them and slam them shut. He finds that very exciting!! I guess he's moved on to 'opening boxes, dumping the contents and eating what he can till Mom removes him to clean up the mess'!! Man,I love this Boy!!
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

BJ Scott said...

Ok... this made me giggle and giggle... Your Jason is soooo cute. Gid is so into everything also... I had forgotten what it is like to have an 18 month old 24 hrs a day... I just had him for 3 days and I felt very old and ill equipped. It takes a youngin' like you and Misty to keep up.

ps... Zumba is here!!! You have to come and play some time... it is way, way fun... that's what I did to unwind after Brent and I dropped off Gid and the goodies at the new Doan abode, mowed their yard, then went and mowed the lot in Cameron where the fireworks stand will be... then came home and did a 40 minute advanced Zumba workout... oh, and helped Lynn, Zach and Brent load a trailer full of firewood before we dropped off Gid... yes a very busy, crazy day!... oh, did I say Zumba is great! I'm sweaty as all get out, but feel super.

Jan said...

Man, look at how he can get around. Amazing. He's growing up so fast.

Sam said...

here comes the crazy time of not being able to do anything except run after him cleaning up his messes! Kids are so much fun! hahahaha!

Jen said...

Hahhahahaha! Love his look!

Jen said...

I know, laugh now, Jen! Huh?

Stephanie said...

Oh my goodness. He is so cute. Again, How can you be mad at this little man???? And just wait til he is a teenager or 12 for that matter, he will be doing the same thing!
He's such a keeper.