Sunday 22 June 2008

For all you Annie fans out there....

She now has her own blog!! Yes it is true! What is wrong with me this weekend?!?!!? I have caved on almost everything I stand firm on.....(you know, just the animal and blog thing) but you get the idea!

She is really excited, so you may have to stop by and give her some love! www.annielovessugar.blogspot.com

Now I have Jared and Katie are begging me to let them have their own blogs. I am pretty sure the only reason is so they can spend as much time on the computer as I do......hahahha, like that's gonna happen!!!

Have a great weekend! Hope you have a great Sunday!

4 comments:

Jan said...

Love it! Annie is growing up, isn't she? She's a sweetie!

Phogles said...

wait, I tried to follow the link and it said not such blog existed. Wah! I wanna see.

Jen said...

You're such a good mom!

Jen said...

You're such a good mom!