Tuesday 8 July 2008

Big Tom's Firework's SHOW!!!




(and Nate, too!!) I should probably call it the Big Fish Fireworks show.....anyway, the show this year was the BEST ever....Tom and Nate had everything set up so well that it was perfect. No dead space at all....and they had a few EXTREMELY loud, (that i am pretty sure weren't legal!!?) fireworks that about made me wet myself.....i begged them to warn next time....:) Seriously, it was loud!! But we had a great time.
Katie's eyes started swelling about 3 hours before the party, and i couldn't get her into the Dr. till this morning.....she will be fine. She has some crazy infection that may have been made worse by the pool. (all the kids started swimming lessons yesterday) Anyway, she's now on drugs and will eventually look normal again, and I hope that nobody gets sick by her......sorry in advance if you do, and i am sure i will have extra drops if you need them! :)
Oh,and the other exciting news is that Emma is here!! Wahoo! We were so excited to see her....she has grown up so much and looks like Megan' s mini-me! She is seriously a doll, and we are so excited to have her stay with us!! (thank you Amy for loaning her to us!!) This is pretty much it for my recap of the night....it was good, it was fun, it was even good-fun. If you missed it, shame on you. You missed a good time!! :)

That first picture....not a good quality one...but shows the crazy set up they had going!! the second picture, isn't Grama so cute?!? poor her....she held Katie....:(
the third picture, is Noah and I think it is cool. isn't he getting huge? fourth pic, is the loverly Emmer's and Jason. (he has a new best friend...lucky me!!!)
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Hopkins said...

So much fun!!! Poor Katie! I hope she gets better! Thanks for hosting the family get-to-gether! Love ya crazy!

Josh, Amanda, and Talon said...

I cannot even tell you how much Josh missed this. It just didn't seem like the 4th for him without lighting off a bunch of fireworks.

Josh, Amanda, and Talon said...

I cannot even tell you how much Josh missed this. It just didn't seem like the 4th for him without lighting off a bunch of fireworks.

Jenny said...

This looks like so much fun. I hated to miss it and now that I see all the pictures we miss it even more. Poor Katie...I hope you get better soon. I love you all and I will be home soon!!!

Natalie said...

This was such a fun night! I am glad we were able to be there! Love you!

Stephanie said...

We missed it, shame on us!!!! I was so talking about the big show that Darrell's family puts on every year and there is nothing like a homemade fireworks show by the Fish's!!! Man we have to time a visit for next year. We had such a blast. Sorry to hear about Katie. When the rest of your bunch catches "it", the rest of your family will head out! Ha. Fun of kids. Was thinking of you all and the fun we had two years back! What Jenny & Ron where not there either?????? Miss you all on this very American holiday.

Jen said...

Holy SMOKES! That first photo looks dangerous!