Wednesday, 14 May 2008

SO.....


I was taking some cute shots of Jason eating when I look out the window to see Ella walking around holding the bat like this....It reminded me of those baseball/football cards they did of Bo Jackson....remember?! The 'Bo knows Baseball' ones. hahahah! Anyway, that is just a random thought on my part. Does she look homeless to you? Cause she isn't, and she gets bathed regularly too. I swear. Wow,I am really shining today! :) You know you are jealous of my 'mother' skills. (and my nun-chuck skills..) Ya, too far. I know.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Jen M said...

She is so cute. Love the tough-guy look in her cute pink dress!

Jan said...

Yes, and your computer-hacking skills too.

PS -- she's adorable! Two weeks and we get to see you all in person! Yippee!

Amanda & AJ said...

aww Ella the little cave child. ha ha. even as dirty as she looks she is still so stinkin' cute!!