Monday 26 May 2008

A little while later...




After the Breakfast we all went home to do our own thing.....WE WERE SO BORED at home, and I insisted that since it was a holiday, a party was in order. SO, we basically invited ourselves over to Mom's, brought over some food, ran to the store to get the stuff Dad needed to make ice cream ( we have NEEDS, people!) and had ourselves a good old Memorial Day barbecue. It was so nice. We played a crazy game of 'pickle' and some catch! The kids really got into it.....and Grampa....my gosh, he will play with those kids ALL day, whether or not it is 100 degrees and 100% humidity. He is so good to them. They are lucky kids for sure!
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Chris and Tara Mason said...

That's awesome! Looks like you guys were having fun! You're making me feel like a slacker - I hardly ever go outside and play catch with the boys!

Al said...

hate that I missed it man, I love the baseball games we made work for us, :)

Unknown said...

They played FOREVER... this morning, Jake was like, "Man I'm really tired still, and I went to bed early" Might have been playing 'pickle' in the heat for hours on end, huh!?

Jan said...

Looks like a blast. Fun times!

Josh, Amanda, and Talon said...

I see pics like this and it really makes me wish we were there to join in on the action, our Memorial Day was not quite so fun!! We sure miss you guys