Wednesday 14 May 2008

Getting down to buisness....




Pretty much Jason takes eating very seriously!! Tonight (last night, actually) Jason had his first taste of 'real' food. He was in Heaven! He looked at me and smiled so huge, as if to tell me I was the best Mom ever for giving him what he has ALWAYS wanted! hee hee!! His face was the best, he really concentrated on getting his food in his mouth.
Jason was happy the rest of the night. Honestly, I think his biggest thing was that he got to eat right next to his 'kids' and eat what they were eating!! Such a sweet boy!!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Jen said...

He really is CUTE!!!!

Jan said...

You can totally see it in his face -- "Yeah!!! Food!!" So cute.

Unknown said...

hahaha, He's been waiting for that day for A LONG time!!! How cute, oh and p.s. about the Ella being homeless, Gid has REALLY been starting to look that way too. I'm like, "No seriously kid, you just had a bath, where did that come from?" Dang kids....