Monday 17 March 2008

Does this make me old?


Obviously, I am consumed by the weather. Today's forecast is Thunderstorms, with a high of 40 degrees! Brrr! Maybe I have that seasonal affective disorder....hahahahah!! I am just beyond ready for some warmth! (and honestly, I am sick of the mud!!) The one good thing I like about weather like this is, it is perfect 'project' weather!! I always feel like getting something extra done when it is stormy! I will keep you posted...
So this week,I am looking forward to:

1) maybe getting my haircut tomorrow....What do you think, chop it all off? I am looking for some change. Since I am not losing weight, I am thinking I can distract people with a bad haircut. :)

2) we are having an Barbecue at my Uncle's house on Friday. Haven't visited that side of the family in a while, and am looking forward to seeing everyone!

3) An Easter egg hunt and breakfast at Gramma Galbraith's on Saturday. That will be fun! We all have a good time when we are together.

4) I am excited about the goodies I got for my kids this year for Easter.

5) scrap booking with Misty! Come on over, Girl! Let's get started!!

That's my week in a nutshell! What are your plans for the week, do tell!!!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Okay, Okay! I'm coming, give me like 3 secs to brush my teeth! Haha, I feel ya on the weather sista... I miss the sunshine!

Unknown said...

when you start talking about traffic, i'm out of here! :) sounds like a great week you've got planned!

Jen said...

Since I've been with Matt, I too have become quite the weather buff. Did you take that photo - very cool! Sounds like a great weekend...I can't wait to build Easter Baskets!

Jan said...

Sounds like a busy week -- do the haircut!! My theory on hair is this: it grows. Do it -- a change is always fun.