Monday, 17 March 2008
Does this make me old?
Obviously, I am consumed by the weather. Today's forecast is Thunderstorms, with a high of 40 degrees! Brrr! Maybe I have that seasonal affective disorder....hahahahah!! I am just beyond ready for some warmth! (and honestly, I am sick of the mud!!) The one good thing I like about weather like this is, it is perfect 'project' weather!! I always feel like getting something extra done when it is stormy! I will keep you posted...
So this week,I am looking forward to:
1) maybe getting my haircut tomorrow....What do you think, chop it all off? I am looking for some change. Since I am not losing weight, I am thinking I can distract people with a bad haircut. :)
2) we are having an Barbecue at my Uncle's house on Friday. Haven't visited that side of the family in a while, and am looking forward to seeing everyone!
3) An Easter egg hunt and breakfast at Gramma Galbraith's on Saturday. That will be fun! We all have a good time when we are together.
4) I am excited about the goodies I got for my kids this year for Easter.
5) scrap booking with Misty! Come on over, Girl! Let's get started!!
That's my week in a nutshell! What are your plans for the week, do tell!!!