Wednesday 20 February 2008

uuhh, yes I did....


Seth and the girls went dancing and I got to go to Reba and Kelly with Misty! I wasn't too sure I would 'love' this concert, but it turned out to be fabulous! They both were amazing at backing each other up, and their voices really blended well together. I am a sucker for a concert......and Kelly really has an amazing voice, even live! Thank you Brent for these awesome tickets!
One last thing......I totally got hit on by a lesbian couple.....NOT kidding. They gave me their number, and invited us to their Christmas party. (ok, it's February ladies) I am a little depressed to realize the older and more overweight you get, that I can only attract other woman......dang. Ouch. I would love to be all giddy and say I still 'had it', but you know I'd be lying! :)
All in all I had a great time with my sis-in -law!! Now I can't wait for either BonJovi or Kieth Urban......doesn't that sound like fun! Who wants to go with me!?!?!? oooh, or Matchbox 20.....



pic by Misty....

Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Jan said...

Speaking of having 'it' -- I never did! Sounds like fun though, despite the lesbian couple!!

Jenny said...

I still think your cute...but I am a girl!

Unknown said...

hehehehehe.... Oh geez! You know I think you're hot, but I guess that doesn't help the whole only attracting females thing...hmm oh well.

Jen said...

I wanna see Jon Bon with you!! But, only if you wear your "Sorry, girls, I'm taken" T-shirt!

Unknown said...

well, you are pretty hot! :)

Josh, Amanda, and Talon said...

Well I would love to go to Keith Urban and Carrie Underwood concert. They are only my fav!! But I don't know if I would feel comfortable going with such a hottie. :)