Thursday 21 February 2008

snow and ice.....



this set of pictures were from our last snow day....i forgot to blog about this. the snow was so deep ella was totally stuck. we are getting more of the same today.....i am just hoping that we don't have a snow day tomorrow. because, since seth is out of town i have some projects up my sleeve.....and having the kids home from school might slow me down a bit. (i know, selfish, bad mom...) :)
i am actually quite excited. i am going to paint my laundry room and kids bathroom!! i got some crazy colors, so maybe i will post pictures if it doesn't look to awful!:)
well i seriously hope where you are you are warm.....i'm not, and i figure someone may as well be!!:)
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

BJ Scott said...

Hey girl,
These are AWESOME pictures. Love em.

Unknown said...

Ooooh!!! I can't wait to see your projects!!! Your other paint choices have turned out great, I'm sure these will be the same!

Jan said...

We are definitely warm -- and that's the way we like it! Stay inside!

Jenny said...

These are cute and I am glad they are older. Have fun with your projects. Love you

Phogles said...

*sigh* aren't you sick of it yet? Where the heck is Spring? I'm gonna skin me a groundhog, that's what I'm thinking...