Thursday 21 February 2008

the rest of the week...


Seth left early this morning for his annual ski trip, to Copper Mountain. He loves, loves it....and gets excited as a little boy. I am a bit worried because were are getting sleet and freezing rain this morning and it is worse in the direction they are driving. But I refuse to show my age by actually calling and checking up, and making sure they are being careful, driving slow....catch my drift!? Anyway, I hope he has an awesome time with NO injuries, and gets home safely. It will be a long weekend without him. (basketball game on saturday...me + five kids + alone = not much fun for sarah) Oh and then there is church....that'll be fun!! :) Have a great thursday!


oh, and this picture i got of jason and dad catching some zzzz's together. they are just perfect for each other.

Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Jan said...

Love the pics - hope all is well with Seth and the trip. Keep us posted!

Unknown said...

OH good...I'm glad you didn't call either, cuz then if you had called and I hadn't I would have got the whole "Weren't you even worried about us?!" guilt trip thing... But seriously, they'd better be careful, they've got some precious cargo going out there!

Unknown said...

hmmm... 5 kids and church... yeah, I'm struggling getting used to taking just Abbie out. :) That is why I admire mothers. They're just super women! You can do it!

Unknown said...

LOVE that pic! :)

Phogles said...

such a sweet photo. how fun for Seth, but man, you're BRAVE to let him go! When does he get back?