Wednesday 11 July 2007

Advice anyone???

Okay, so pretty much I have been trying to find anything to do today, BUT the things I actually need to do! I am running on pure laziness, and lacking motivation BIG TIME!
So my question to all of you is...do you know where I can find some motivation..maybe in pill form I could take??? ha ha ha ! You know, the lazy way out of being lazy! See, now I am just rambling on because if I get off the computer I will actually have to do something!! I need serious help!! ha ha ha! All right, maybe now that I have admitted that I have a problem I will be able to get passed it and move on....I'll keep you posted!

6 comments:

Jan said...

I'm no one to give advice, as my get-up-and-go has got-up-and-went!! You're the best, Sarah. You don't need advice!!

Kizzie said...

If you find such a magic pill let me know!!!

The pictured of your kids are adorable, and it looks like the wedding reception went well. It looked great! and all the little girls dresses were so cute!

Unknown said...

yeah, i'm no help here. it's hard to get stuff done. sometimes i make up fake rules like i have to empty the dishwasher before i blog, but they never stick. speaking of, i need to empty the dishwasher.

Natalie said...

It looks like were all blogging instead of doing something more important!! Its hard to get the things done that you have to do... I would always rather do something I want to do!! So...Good luck with that!!! Let me know if you want someone to come over and be lazy with you!!! I would love it!

Jan said...

OK, Sarah, where are you? I miss you!

Natalie said...

You haven't blogged since wednesday....are you alive??? :) or did you discover that magic pill of motivation?? Ha Ha..Seriously I need one!!!