Wednesday 15 July 2009

He is lucky he's cute......








because this is what I came into the kitchen to see. What I couldn't catch on camera however, was Jason actually sitting on each egg to break it....(Yes, like a chicken.) Annie and Katie had made eggs and "forgot" to put them away!

It was actually a great learning experience......I taught the girls to use salt to clean up raw-runny eggs, so now when they have children (and they will) they will know how to clean up the messes they make! {insert a TON of evil laughter}

Ahhh, having kids is not for the faint of heart. :)

10 comments:

Unknown said...

hahaha What a stinker!

And oh boy is he cute.

G-mom said...

i have a similar picture. i know how to clean up eggs too. i wish i didn't.....have naughty children. ha ha. u r so patient.

Amanda said...

haha. I'm pretty sure i would have died laughing at him sitting on those eggs... What a funny boy.

Hopkins said...

Maybe I have a faint heart?? ha ha...just kidding! But ya that stinkin Jason is too cute! And that sounds like something I would do!

Jenny said...

What a chicken!! or should I say he is nesting! You should keep those children in a coop!

Jen said...

I didn't know about the salt thing, I'm sure it will come in handy. That 3rd photo down does look like he's laying an egg! He is toooo CUTE!

Laura said...

Man-oh-man...he he. {only cause it's not my mess} But seriously, you can't help but laugh at the things kids do! They find the messiest things to get into! :)

Chris and Tara Mason said...

So cute - sitting on the eggs (I'm still chuckling about that)! I've never heard of using salt to clean up eggs.
It looks like you guys have had a great summer so far!

Phogles said...

salt on raw egg clean up is a new trick, thank you! I usually use a dust pan and a rubber scraper. When I was a tyke, I put a dozen eggs in a shoebox and hid them in my closet, because I wanted to let them hatch. I don't know how long it took for them to stink enough for my mom to find them...must have blocked that part out.

Unknown said...

That stinkin Jason is too cute! And that sounds like something I would do!

--
Jhon
Wireless Home Alarm Security Systems