Sunday 12 July 2009

Basketball anyone?!!?




We came home after the parade and had some lunch. Yummy barbecued beef sandwiches, potato salad, fruit, chips....you know, the good stuff. After all the food settled, we went over to the park to play some basketball.....Now, Alan just got home from San Antonio, and he didn't have any basketball shorts. The only thing Seth had, were these amazing SILVER/shiny-very special (nasty in my opinion) athletic shorts, that he wears under his karate uniform. So....Alan decided he would wear them. NIICE! Can I just say that it was one of the most hysterical things I have seen in a long time. Disturbing, yes. I can't lie though and say I didn't laugh out loud several times while watching the game.

Also, i think he had an unfair advantage....who was gonna guard him very close? Couldn't think of anyone, could ya?


That's what I thought.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Al said...

You swore these pictures would never get out!! My political career is over! This is unforgivable..... but hilarious :D

Love you!

Jen said...

too funny - love the tan line!

Unknown said...

hahaha.

CLASSIC.