Monday 22 October 2007

Our weekend...



Well, it is starting to get colder out here, so on Saturday Seth decided he really needed to get some wood cut for the winter....Which meant I was taking ALL 5 kids by myself to Jared's last football game! Me. Nervous? Why should I be, our baby is already just shy of three weeks old! ahahhahah! I was a tad bit worried, but all was fine, except for Ella eating a handful of sand...eww,I know, but what do you do!?!? Anyway, Jared made two touchdowns again and was VERY proud of himself, and is very sad it was his last game!
I have rigged Seth's computer up, so I will be blogging more often again. I will not really know anything about the computer until Christmas when my brother Alan, who knows ALL about computer's comes home from school and rescues me!
Hmm, now I look forward to Christmas like none other! hehehe!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

sounds like you're getting this mama of 5 thing down! you rock.

Natalie said...

Jared is one cute kid! Isn't life great!?