Monday 15 October 2007

Darn diggity...

So on Saturday, we had a rainy thunder storm...and to make a long story short my DSL modem blew up! I am not kidding, there was serious flames shooting out of it. It actually left burn marks on my printer! And now my computer won't turn on, so I am bumming out BIG time!! I am having serious computer withdrawals. So until we find out what is wrong with the computer I won't be blogging much...I am at my Mom's house now. I am also bummed because I was planning on doing baby Jason's birth announcements and now I don't have photoshop. AAAAAAAHHHHAH!! Ya, I feel like screaming!

6 comments:

Jen said...

Makes me want to cry for you! Seriously. I was just about to write a whiny post explaining how my dial-up keeps me from blogging, but a blown-up modem is much worse! Good luck.

BJ Scott said...

Poor baby, I would be so blue if I wasn't able to blog and check on all my sisters both in my family and in the gospel. I'm sorry, I hope you are able to get it fixed sooner as opposed to later. I always love your cheerfulness.
~Kimberly

Phogles said...

Sarah, that is horrid! I'm so sorry. I don't suppose Alan is anywhere around where he can help out, is he? You should have Nat Cottam do your announcements for you, she's amazing.

Lindsey said...

Hopefuly i will beat her but even though you consider your self sort, your still way taller than me!

Natalie said...

so sorry to hear about the passing of your modem...he is in a better place now....call if you need anything...I'm here for you..:)

Natalie said...

**sniff** sniff** sniff** waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa