Tuesday, 29 January 2008

That's my boy....


Have I mentioned lately how much we love this little guy? Today we went to court to file our petition to adopt. Everything went well. I had to testify. They asked me a ton of questions, then Seth got up there to testify and they said...."did you hear everything Sarah said? Do you agree with her? Okay then...." and he was done. Uuh, a little unfair don't ya think? hehehehe! I guess they figured out pretty quick who the jabber jaws of the relationship is!!:)
Anyway, I just want you all to know that Jason rolled over from his belly to his back today!! What a strong, big boy! Can't remember, did I mention that we are in love with him?? Yeah, we are! (aren't those some amazing eyelashes??)
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

100 Percent Cottam said...

oh, that boy! those lashes! too cute!

Alex~Hillary~Allyson~Olivia~Alayna~Phoebe said...

Go Jason! He's movin' already! and he's beautiful :) He'll do just fine, hehehe :)

Jan said...

He is a sweetie -- and I figure that you got to do the talking for that very reason - -so that Seth could just say "yup, I heard and I agree!". (which is what Mark would totally want to do!)

Misty said...

Oh I just love him to pieces!!! I can't believe he rolled over! What an absolute doll. I'm glad things are moving forward with all the adoption stuff, never quite moves fast enough, huh?

Amanda & AJ said...

Aww we are in love with baby Jason too!!! He is amazing!! After this little one get out of my body i think i will have to come for a visit!

Richardson's Randoms said...

What a sweet sleeping baby shot. I love these quiet moments of peace. Moments to be treasured for sure. Love you girl and can't wait to see you and little Jason.