Thursday 8 November 2007

Garth Brooks

So last night Seth and I went with Jake and Misty to the Garth Brooks concert in Kansas City! It was something I have wanted to do since I was 13. It was AMAZING!!! Garth really knows how to put on a great show. I was actually a little worried about even going....but I seriously loved it. I almost actually felt like I was 13 again....and I was surprised that I hadn't forgotten any of the lyrics!! So fun! Yea, Seth was a good sport about the whole thing too!!
The only bad side effect....(Seth thinks, anyway) is that now that I have been to a concert I am ready to go again....I am all ready planning on others I want to see!!! ( I haven't been to a concert since we were married!! Shameful, I know!)
Anyway, I am just happy I can cross, "Go to a Garth Brooks concert" off my list of things I've always wanted to do...
I've even thought about digging out my old Cd's of his and listening to them again!
Oh, ya...and I took some great pictures with Misty's camera.....they got erased by her retarded computer! I am beyond bummed out! (so is Misty, obviously!!)

5 comments:

Unknown said...

sweet! i'm a concert loving girl! it's always a good time.

Unknown said...

stupid, stupid computer... It was a blast though!

sperry said...

Sarah I saw your comment about the phone video and if you email it to your self you can save and upload that way. You have to pay for the email bytes transferred (or somethin) but it's pretty cheap so let's see it baby!

Unknown said...

AHHHHHHHHH!!! GO TO MY BLOG!!!

Natalie said...

Sounds like fun!! Wish I could've gone with you guys...stupid money....I hate not having any! I still love you though! I'm glad that you had fun! love you, nat