Wednesday 22 August 2007

Back To School!!

 

 

 

 

Today is the first day of school! Annie was the first up, and got showered. Katie was very proud of herself, she said "Mom I heard the bell, and I got out of bed to turn it off." (by bell she meant alarm!) Seth set her alarm for her last night and she was worried she wouldn't wake up to hear it! Jared of course was excited because he FINALLY was able to wear his new Transformer shoes, and his "karate" shirt! When the bus got here, Ella just laid on the grass and cried! She did not want her "friends" to go with out her! I almost cried, just watching her! We called Seth and he said she will be really happy when we have the baby....I am sure he is right about that!! I hope the kids have a good first day!! I miss them already!
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Jan said...

You sound like me. Most moms were so ready for school to start and I was the one bawling because I missed my kids. Seems like you lose a bigger piece of them every year -- but they need to do it. Sigh.

Jenny said...

I just can't believe how fast everything is going!!! The kids look fabulous and so grown up. I do feel the sorriest for you and Ella. I always hated it when my friends left!

Unknown said...

lookin' good! gotta love the first day of school.

BJ Scott said...

You are such a sweet momma. What great pictures...loved them.

Elisabeth said...

awesome pictures Sarah! your kids look so sweet. I know I'm going to cry when my kids start school... it's such a grown up thing to do... school, not crying.

sperry said...

I do look forward to school starting and lightening up the arguments that go around but then the day comes and I hug them to long and kiss them to much and watch them all the way into school... and miss them... Then I go home and relax until 3 o'clock or so :)