Monday 18 June 2007

How does your garden grow?

 
 
 
Here is just ONE more picture of the hay bales...and I wanted to put some pictures up of our awesome garden we have this year! Seth and I have SO enjoyed having a garden...Seth planted everything, and I am the Master Weeder!:) We have zuchinni coming out of our eyeballs, tomatoes, cantelope, peppers,onions,carrots cucumbers and pumpkins. I feel like enjoying a garden proves that I am getting "older" and it scares me a little....but really, our garden is just plain amazing..to us!!
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

sperry said...

Sarah I love your garden too. It's not just plain amazing, it's freakin' awesome!
Good Job Sarah! Oh, and Seth. :]

sperry said...

hee hee hee!

Kizzie said...

Nice garden! I wish mine was as big as yours...ours consists of 5 tomato plants, 2 peppers, corn and 3 watermelon plants. That's all we can fit!
I love all the pictures you have up, it makes me miss Missouri!

Are you guys coming out for Josh's wedding? We're planning on coming to the reception Friday night, it'd be fun to see you all.

Unknown said...

I'm totally in love with your garden!! Mostly I just like that you have green beans that I can steal!! Someday soon I'm gettin a freakin' house where I can have a garden too. Then, we can can to our our hearts desire!! (Do the can can can!!) Sorry, I'm a freak...love ya!

Unknown said...

sooo impressed! that totally rocks. can you send some of the surplus our way? :)